It’s on Justin Brierley’s Unbelievable radio show, from the UK!
The MP3 file is here. (60 minutes of debate)
The show starts with introductions by each speaker, then the debate begins.
James White’s opening address:
- most Christians have a naive view of how holy books come to us from antiquity
- the Bible and Koran were written and transmitted in two different ways
- the Koran was written down and spread in a controlled way
- the Bible was written in an uncontrolled way
- Christianity was illegal until 313, so early Christians were persecuted
- the Bible had to be copied and spread illegally by individuals
- people risked their lives to copy pieces of the text
- the good part of this is that there are tons of manuscripts
- the manuscripts are earlier than the Church councils that define the Canon
- a persecuted minority would not have been able to conspire to…
View original post 588 more words