(1) And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
(2) For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
(3) And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
(4) And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.
(5) And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.
(6) And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude…
View original post 2,778 more words