Raise your hand if you’ve experienced any of the following:
- Discovered your two-year old in the bathroom, eyes covered in black smears with the offending mascara brush still clutched in her chubby hand.
- Discovered purple permanent marker scribbled on the carpet and wood flooring.
- Cleaned up vomit from all three children from the bed and floor of your hotel room… the night before your big trip to Disneyland.
- Sat in the nursery of the church building with a screaming toddler, knowing that everyone can hear the ruckus over the preaching.
- Listened with horror as your child shouted at the top of their lungs how mean you are and how much they hate you.
- Listened brokenly while they retract the previous statement.
- Felt fear that your child will make the wrong friends.
- Felt fear that your child won’t make any friends.
- Felt utterly helpless because none of your parenting strategies seem…
View original post 907 more words