Here’s a snippet by Corby Amos,
Last week we saw where faith came from how it works.
- Faith comes from the “internal instigation” of the Holy Spirit.
- What Jesus called a new birth.
- What we also call regeneration of the heart.
Faith plays out through a series of events – some virtually simultaneous in occurrence.
- Call – through a drawing of the Holy Spirit and the speaking of the Gospel.
- Regeneration – the work of the Holy Spirit.
- Conversion – a combination of faith and repentance.
Today, I want us to finish up with an apologetic of faith.
- I want to deal with the following question.
- Is faith rational?
Follow the source to continue reading.
Source: What Is Faith – Part 4