(Jerusalem, Israel) — I have accepted an invitation to address the Jerusalem Leaders Summit, and am very much looking forward to it. The Summit takes place today and tomorrow here in the Israeli capital.
You can learn more about it — and watch via live-stream — by clicking here.
The event is drawing government, business and religious leaders from Israel, Europe and the United States to discuss some of the most pressing economic, political and security issues in the region.
- Israeli Vice Prime Minister Silvan Shalom
- Steve Linde, Editor-in-Chief of the Jerusalem Post
- Brigadier General (Res.) Yossi Kupperwasser, former Chief of the Research Division in IDF Military Intelligence and former Director General of the Ministry of Strategic Affairs
- Members of the European Parliament
- Dr. Jerry Johnson, president of the National Religious Broadcasters
- Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council
- And numerous others.
On Wednesday, I have been asked…
View original post 150 more words