I’m thankful for…
- The constant, overwhelming, amazing grace of God.
- Family who love me.
- Friends who care about me.
- A warm home to live in.
- The turkey in the oven.
- The theory of general relativity.
- Panda Express.
- Sale prices at academic conferences.
- The music my daughter has brought into my life.
- Friends and colleagues I know both in real life and merely digitally.
- Reunions with beloved mentors.
- The smell of baking bread.
- Babies’ giggles.
- Kentucky basketball.
What are you thankful for?