I’ve recently been asking questions on social media to know we are not alone.
So far, I’ve received over four-hundred responses from Facebook and Tumblr, privately and publicly.
They’ve been enlightening, encouraging, and have created great discussions.
Join the conversation on Facebook or with comments at the bottom:
Please respond however you like, whether visually, metaphorically, or personally.
Let’s say an alien landed on earth and found you. The alien asks (by way of translation), “Besides physical sustenance, what is the greatest universal human desire?” How do you answer?
– What is worse: Rejection or Failure? And why?
– What’s the first thing you feel when you walk into a crowded room?
– How do you feel, think, or act when you fail?
– When you feel like you’re losing an argument, what is your go-to response and/or tactic? And why?
– Fill-in-the-blank: I feel insecure when _____ because _____.