This section seems to have been inserted into the third book from another source as it interrupts the flow of the apocalyptic section ending in 294.
- Babylon is judged first because they destroyed the temple (303-313). Babylon will be “filled with blood” because they poured out the blood of good men and righteous men, whose blood even now cries out to high heaven.”
- Egypt will be judged until the seventh generation (314-318).
- Gog and Magog, between the Ethiopian rivers (319-323), “your dewy earth will drink black blood.”
- Lybia, because they destroyed the house of the great immortal (324-340). Lybia and Ethiopia are among the followers of Gog and Magog in Ezekiel 38:5. Their land will be full of corpses, chasms and yawning pits.
- Many cities will fall (341-349). The list includes nineteen cities in Asia Minor and Egypt.
- Rome is condemned (350-380). Rome will fall in poverty and “become a…
View original post 175 more words