I wanted to pass on some recommended reading. We certainly aren’t lacking any resources!
- Stephen Davis: Rational Faith: A Philosopher’s Defense of Christianity (Veritas Books)
- Michael Licona: Why Are There Differences in the Gospels?: What We Can Learn from Ancient Biography
- Craig S. Keener and Edward T. Wright: Biographies and Jesus: What Does It Mean for the Gospels to Be Biographies?
- Paul M. Gould: Four Views on Christianity and Philosophy (Counterpoints: Bible and Theology
- James N. Anderson: Why Should I Believe Christianity? (The Big Ten)
- N.T. Wright, The Day the Revolution Began: Reconsidering the Meaning of Jesus’s Crucifixion
- Nabeel Qureshi: No God but One: Allah or Jesus?: A Former Muslim Investigates the Evidence for Islam and Christianity
- Douglas Axe: Undeniable: How Biology Confirms Our Intuition That Life Is Designed
- Stephen J. Bedard: Unmasking the Jesus Myth
- Paul Copan: A Little Book for New Philosophers: Why and How to Study Philosophy…
View original post 153 more words