Two pan balance, Author Nikodem Nijaki (CC BY-SA 3.0 Unported)
“And I heard a voice…saying, ‘A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine’ “ (Rev. 6: 6).
When the populace can no longer afford the goods being offered for sale or services required for daily life, there is hardship and unrest. Real people suffer. Governments have toppled under such circumstances, and totalitarian regimes come to power.
- Average annual wage in India $616 per capita, $3168 per household [1A]
- Average annual income in South Africa $1217 per capita, $5217 per household [1B]
- Average annual income in Romania $4495 
- Average annual income in Thailand $4509 
- Average annual income in China $4397 rural, $7947 urban 
- Average annual income in Mexico $6143 
- Average annual income in Poland $8280 
- Average annual…
View original post 302 more words