It’s been almost 2 years since I got my FitBit. Here’s what I’ve learned:
- I don’t sleep enough. I average between 5 1/2 and 6 1/2 hours of sleep a night. I need eight. I only get this when I’m camping and away from my daily life.
- There are WOD’s I don’t push enough. I usually have an inkling of this, but FitBit confirms it.
- I walk. A lot
- I work out. A lot.
- I run. A lot.
- I have a low resting heart rate. This is a good indicator of fitness level. Of course my blood pressure indicates that I’m barely alive since it’s very low as well.
- FitBit Challenges push me to do more than I normally would.
- GPS is the coolest thing! The maps where I’ve gone are pretty cool sometimes like when I climbed the Manitou Incline.
- I love the splits during a race. I…
View original post 33 more words