“Let your Christianity be so unmistakable, your eye so single, your heart so whole, your walk so straight forward that all who see you many have no doubt Whose you are and Whom you serve.” J. C. Ryle
The above quote is from our Wednesday Bible study and yes, it goes on a post-it note and on my desk as one of my principles for life. Other principles from the James 2 passage:
- Our treatment of others is an indicator what we really believe about God.
- Divine fellowship and human relationship go hand in hand.
- What I believe will be revealed by what I live, not what I say.
- The mature Christian lives His faith in relationship with Jesus and as light in a dark world.
- Partiality = exalting someone strictly on a superficial, external basis, such as appearance, race, wealth, rank or social status
My brothers and…
View original post 567 more words