When BiblePlaces’ social media began posting an image from Acts each day in February (28 chapters in 28 days), I suspected an announcement was coming for the next volume of the Photo Companion series. This proved to be right. BiblePlaces has just announced the new “Book of Acts” volume with more than 4,000 informative, researched images to accompany your study and teaching, and it’s on sale this week (starting February 11th).
Here is a description of this resource from BiblePlaces.
The Photo Companion to the Bible is a unique collection of digital photographs that illustrate the biblical text verse by verse.
- PowerPoint-based resource
- Library of images provides broad selection
- Created by team of professors and scholars
- Organized by chapter and verse
- Each chapter is illustrated by 65–250 photographsFeatures:
- Photographs of every site mentioned in Acts
- Detailed markings of major features and routes
- Annotations explaining the image selection and background
View original post 164 more words