Becoming Christians

Do you ever felt that you are insignificant, useless, and of no value? Thankfully, your true value isn’t based on how you feel or what people say about you. In this post, learn the awesome truth about how God places great value on you! 

FREE EBOOK promo footnote.png

There’s an interesting article I read a long time ago. The article tried to calculate how much the human body is worth based on its chemical and elemental components.

Almost 99% of our body is made up of six elements namely oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus. The other 1% include potassium, sulfur, sodium, chlorine, and magnesium.

After considering the value of all elements found in the body, the article concluded that the human body is worth only $5!

The Forgotten but Inspiring Truth About Our True Value (1)

God’s perspective versus man’s perspective

Thankfully, that’s not how God sees us. While He made us out from the dust of the ground, He made us…

View original post 1,164 more words