“Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh. For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.”
Things happen in this life that we cannot and do not expect. Quite frankly, it can be scary when the unexpected happens.
- How should you respond at the moment your car is wrecked?
- How should you respond when you lose your job?
- How should you respond when a burglar or mugger attacks?
- How should you respond when you or a loved one is shipped out for military duty?
- How should you respond when your mother/father/brother/sister/child suddenly gets sick?
- What about when they suddenly die?
- How should you respond when God calls you to something new?
These are all very scary, even terrifying moments.
But we were told not to be afraid of that fear.
Fear can be healthy when it is…
View original post 232 more words