Abraham was the father of Isaac.
The sons of Isaac:
Esau and Israel.
- 1 Chronicles 1:34
The questions in this quiz may seem to be all over the place. They may seem like totally random questions, but there is a theme. You may or may not figure it out or it may be painfully obvious.
- Who was the mother of Jesus?
- Who was originally named Simon, but once he made a bold statement, aided by the Spirit, about Jesus being the Son of God, his name was changed to this?
- Who was the woman who laughed when a stranger said that she would produce a son in her advanced years?
- Who wrote the penultimate book of the New Testament, a book that begins with this person’s name? (A stretch for the theme, but…)
- Who was the brother of John and partner in the fishing business with Simon?
View original post 632 more words