There is no plan B. There is no backup plan. Contingencies are out the door. God has a goal for me and my life. I need to lean into Jesus and hear the plan for today.
The enemy deceives me, leading me to believe if I do not do what my Father wants, then someone else will do it. That is not the truth.
Here is the truth.
- God created me to join Him in the work He is doing.
- This is the good work He has gotten ready for me to do.
- This is the work I had better be doing.
- He does not have anyone else in mind to do it. He does not have a plan B.
- There is no backup plan. It is His plan for me.
God is ready. Am I?
For we are his workmanship, created in the Messiah [Christ] Jesus for good works…
View original post 600 more words