• full of the Holy Spirit
• tempted by the devil
• defended himself with the Word of God (v 4, 8, 12)
• challenged Jesus’ identity (v 3, 9)
• offered things not his to give (v 6)
• was persistent (v 13)
I’ve always said, and you’ve read it here before, that the enemy is craft but he isn’t creative. He’s been pulling from the same bag of tricks for generations.
The devil still
• attempts to challenge our identity in Christ
• offers us things that are not his to give
• is very persistent
👉 We need to be filled with the Holy Spirit and God’s Word to withstand the devil’s temptations.
Happy Monday, sweet friends. Be kind out there!